Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Playing it. Game is really pushing the switch capabilities' with the realtime 3d graphics, and runs smooth,nice!

Does this have better, or worse PLOT than 2? I think 2 would be the peak, because of those two in Smash.

Does this have better, or worse PLOT than 2? I think 2 would be the peak, because of those two in Smash.
2's main waifus got bigger PLOT sizes for sure lol but 3's main waifu is nice too and i prefer the MC in this one waay beter than rex, a lot more manlier lol
Also from the ending spoiler pic I saw, I could be wrong but it looks like Rex indeed PLOTED Pyra and Mythra and Nia , he got them all pregnant lol because there's a pic of them with babies lol.

Last edited:
2's main waifus got bigger PLOT sizes for sure lol but 3's main waifu is nice too and i prefer the MC in this one waay beter than rex, a lot more manlier lol
Also from the ending spoiler pic I saw, I could be wrong but it looks like Rex indeed PLOTED Pyra and Mythra and Nia , he got them all pregnant lol because there's a pic of them with babies lol.
Rex being a chad just makes me think polygamy is the future. Just not mine. ;~; Imagine the sidequests Rex has to do now.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Soooo, see you in 200 hours?
lol not yet just around 2-3 hours in and my niece borrowed my switch again and took it with her overseas lol

Rip to your game progress :p
lol Well she likes the game too, so she is playing it in my stead, she has some part of my gaming blood after all with her being my niece lol

lol Well she likes the game too, so she is playing it in my stead, she has some part of my gaming blood after all with her being my niece lol
That blood has been a worthy sacrifice for gaming indeed. (OoC)

I just beat the main game yesterday and finished up the quests and stuff I wanted to earlier and this is easily the best game in the trilogy. XBC1 and 2 walked so XBC3 could run and it sure ran with what it had. As much as I loved the main game, I'm excited to see the DLC if it's gonna do what I think it's gonna do. Even if not, I'm still excited for it.

Also I really love the gameplay in this game. It really perfected everything from the first and second game I feel.

I just beat the main game yesterday and finished up the quests and stuff I wanted to earlier and this is easily the best game in the trilogy. XBC1 and 2 walked so XBC3 could run and it sure ran with what it had. As much as I loved the main game, I'm excited to see the DLC if it's gonna do what I think it's gonna do. Even if not, I'm still excited for it.

Also I really love the gameplay in this game. It really perfected everything from the first and second game I feel.
Niiice.

So with the xeno 3 ending, did they explicitly say that Rex got all 3 waifus pregnant from xeno 2 or just hinted it with the pic? lol

Niiice.

So with the xeno 3 ending, did they explicitly say that Rex got all 3 waifus pregnant from xeno 2 or just hinted it with the pic? lol
They pretty much just hint at it with the pic.

Nice! How many hours did you put into it?

I love how they took elements from Xenoblade X with the class system. Such a good game

Nice! How many hours did you put into it?
Around 130 for the main game then about 150 to finish up the little things I wanted to do. There's easily 25+ hours more worth of stuff to do 100%. I just don't feel up to doing 100%.

Back