Switch Fire Emblem Engage

Oooh.... I see, okay then.

View attachment 3592
Fire Emblem gameplay is all about strategic combat and positioning and planning first and foremost, not hack and slash and dodge you way to victory vs thousands of baddies, it's just dumb to change that core gameplay mechanic, It's just not Musou material imo.

Fire Emblem gameplay is all about strategic combat and positioning and planning first and foremost, not hack and slash and dodge you way to victory vs thousands of baddies, it's just dumb to change that core gameplay mechanic, It's just not Musou material imo.

It actually is? The game is about spamming through tons of enemies.

It actually is? The game is about spamming through tons of enemies.
Spamming through tons of enemies with proper strategy and careful positioning of your characters and totaly not running around hacking everything in sight lol

Read that the next game, or the probably code named Iron18 could be a Remake of the previously Japan only Sigurd's Fire Emblem Game.

It's pretty good. Intro reminds me of saturday morning action cartoon shows lol

Japanese Ending Theme:
I love it. I love how calm is started. I would say that the opening was very soothing.

Reactions: cm2
Recorded short video clip from Anna Paralogue battle before but haven't posted it with ugly female boss bandit panty shot lol:

Also recorded Chp 6 final blow clip before but haven't posted it, pretty tough chapter on maddening classic difficulty:

Who's getting the DLC and why does the game look so good?
After the "looks nice extra story reveal and Camilla's Engage PLOT" ! am getting the dlc now, Camilla's PLOT alone is worth it ! lol

Second Wave DLC Camilla's PLOT trailer lol

Engage Camilla's inheritable PLOT skills are excellent:

fojzrwxaaae4qrk.jpg

Camilla (Bracelet of the Doting Sister) – Inheritable Skills

Spd/Res + increases Speed and Resistance by...
  • +1 – requires Bond Level 5, 250 SP to inherit
  • +2 – requires Bond Level 5, 700 SP to inherit
  • +3 – requires Bond Level 9, 1200 SP to inherit
  • +4 – requires Bond Level 14, 2400 SP to inherit
  • +5 – requires Bond Level 18, 4800 SP to inherit
Lance Guard reduces damage taken from lances (per hit?) by...
  • 1 – requires Bond Level 5, 200 SP to inherit
  • 2 – requires Bond Level 7, 400 SP to inherit
  • 3 – requires Bond Level 13, 600 SP to inherit
  • 4 – requires Bond Level 16, 800 SP to inherit
  • 5 – requires Bond Level 19, 1000 SP to inherit
Decisive Strike deals bonus damage after combat if you initiate and score a critical hit
  • Regular (5 bonus damage) – requires Bond Level 5, 500 SP to inherit
  • Plus (10 bonus damage) – requires Bond Level 18, 1000 SP to inherit
Detoxify cures poison at the start of the turn – requires Bond Level 8, 250 SP to inherit
Groundswell heals 10 HP after acting or waiting in flames, miasma or a similar terrain effect and clears that terrain – requires Bond Level 12, 500 SP to inherit

Back